We’ve been working on updating and improving our website over the last year, and are now excited to introduce this blog as a new way to communicate with our Parkwood friends. We hope this blog will give us a chance to show, in a less formal but more complete way, who we are as a company and what we’re doing that you might be interested in.
Our ideas of how we want to use this space will, of course, evolve over time. But here are some ideas we’re tossing around:
- Updates on new homes and floor plans that we’re developing.
- Interesting news and events in our communities.
- A glimpse into our unique customization process, including “case studies” of actual Parkwood homeowners and the changes they’ve made.
- Interviews with some of the key people with Parkwood–our architect talking about his inspiration for the detailing on a home, the interior designer for our model homes talking about the latest trends, and members of our leadership team talking about our recent “architectural inspiration trip” and what new ideas might be in the pipeline.
- Information about the key green features in a home that not only help protect our planet, but also provide energy efficiency and cost savings.
- Features about kitchens, lofts, bathrooms, etc., where we look at photos and floor plans and talk about some of the trends we’re seeing.
Like I said, we’re excited about this new platform and hope you’ll find it fun and interesting. Please leave us a note in the comments section below if you’d like to suggest a topic for future blog posts.
Thanks for your interest!
The Parkwood Team